All items collected directly benefit the Adams County Mission.
The Following Items are Accepted:
Aluminum Cans and Steel Cans
- only aluminum cans and steel cans (labels can stay on).
- labels may be left on, please rinse.
- corrugated cardboard and paperboard (such as cereal boxes).
Catalogs and Telephone Books
- catalogs/telephone books.
- including inserts (no magazines).
Office Type Paper
- white notebook paper, copy paper (any color),
stationery, church bulletins, office paper, computer paper (remove all staples, paper
clips, plastic windows on envelopes, and glossy paper). If shredded, it MUST be in a bag.
- please bag or box useable
clothing separately. Label unusable items and rags as textiles
- soda bottles, gallon milk or water jugs, detergent
bottles and other number 1 and 2 plastics (check for a triangle on bottom with a number 1
or 2 within the triangle - If it's not the correct number, we can not accept it - sorry!)
Please Remember the Following:
Only listed items can be accepted - not sure? Call Us!
Please rinse all cans, containers, etc. for everyone's health and
We need volunteers to help one morning a month - Join the team!
*****ELECTRONICS RECYCLING REOPENED In Fairview Township, York County*****
Fairview Township's Electronic Recycling Center reopened to all Township residents as well as all YORK COUNTY RESIDENTS as of Friday, April 1, 2016.
The summer hours for the Electronics Recycling drop off will be Monday through Saturday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM at the Yard Waste Facility
located at 55 Fairview Road, New Cumberland, PA 17070.
Visit Fairview Township's web site for updates: http://twp.fairview.pa.us/