Applications and Forms

Employment application

Serve Your Community

Franklin Township is looking for community volunteers to serve on the Dillsburg Area Authority. Please see the advertisement below.

Franklin Township Vacancies – DAA


Zoning & Non-UCC Officer Position

Seasonal Road Crew Employment Opportunity

CDL Application


Click on link below for Fee Schedule, review list and see “Exhibit” that corresponds to listed item (if applicable):

2021 Fee Schedule-Franklin Township

SEE NOTE: Additional fees incurred by third parties contracted by the township as part of of the project reviews are payable by the applicant: these third parties include the township Engineer, Building Code Official/Zoning Officer/Inspector, Sewage Enforcement Officer and Solicitor. These fees are in addition to the fees noted in the Franklin Township Fee Schedule (above).


Permit/Hearing Applications

1. Land Development Check List Excel Spread Sheet

2. ZONING PERMIT forms for completion: 1.)Impervious Land Coverage Percentage;  2.)Site Plan;  3.)Zoning Permit Application

3. Driveway Occupancy Permit

4. Storm Water Management Application and Permit

5. Stormwater Management Assistance Manual & Agreement

6. BUILDING PERMIT forms to be completed:  1.)Building Permit Application Form  2.)Building Plan Example;  3.)Work Comp Insurance Certificate

**COVID Construction Acknowledgement**

**COVID Construction Guidance**

a. UCC vs NON UCC Building Permit Township Requirements

b. New Solo systems, Windmills, Geothermal

7. Workers Comp Insurance Certificate

8. Conditional Use Application

9.Zoning Hearing Application 

**Click on  Permit Application listed above to obtain the on-line form**

NOTE: Not a legal description of requirements – only an aid.

Any building or improvement (unattached) of 100 sq/ft  or more  requires a permit.  The following information is required at time of application:

If applying for a building permit for a new residential dwelling, the applicant must have a valid Sewage Permit and  Driveway Occupancy Permit in hand at the time of completing the Building Permit Application.

  1. Property owner’s name, present address and telephone number.
  2. Contractor’s name, address and telephone number
  3. Sketched plan showing the following:
    • Property lines
    • Existing structures
    • Proposed structure(s) and size(s)
    • Location of well and/or septic system, where applicable
    • Driveways
    • Waterways
  4. Sewage Application number obtained at Township office
  5. Driveway Permit number obtained at Township office
  6. Township Driveway Permit number (obtain prior to applying for building permit)
  7. State driveways permit number (Highway Occupancy Permit). Obtain prior to application for Building Permit (Contact PennDOT at (717) 848-6230)
  8. Evidence of Storm Water Management Design Assist Manual Worksheet Owner Acknowledgement approval (if required by Township Engineer)

Construction in the Township other than residential may require the following:

  1. Land Development Plan
  2. Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry approval

Please contact the Township office for additional information. If needed, contact Land & Sea Services (Zoning and Building Inspector) at:        (717)-677-7356


Complaint Forms

Please click on the link below for the form.

Nuisance Complaint Form .


Landlord/Rental Property Form

Rental Unit -Tenant Report Form